- Secure stockholding and management.
- Computerised stock location and rotation.
- Annual stock count (and more frequently, if required).
- A team of very experienced book specific distribution staff.
- Free storage of any new title for up to two years.
- The ability to grow your list of titles without incurring additional storage costs.
- Pick, pack and dispatch to tight schedules.
- Delivery service
Dublin: 24 hours
Rest of Ireland: 48 hours
UK: 6 working days
Europe: 4 - 7 working days
USA & Canada: 6 - 10 working days
Rest of World: 8 - 12 working days
- Immediate track and trace on all consignments.
- A dedicated Returns Department, which has responsibility for processing all returns and any queries, relating to pricing, discounts etc.
Please note: Due to social-distancing measures relating to COVID-19, orders may take a little longer to process and despatch, but we hope you will understand given the important part everyone is playing in keeping the effects of COVID-19 to a minimum in Ireland.
Invoicing and credit management
- Invoicing to clients’ terms.
- Comprehensive and well respected credit control.
- Unrivalled scope and flexibility of reporting based on our Bookmaster ERP system.
- Immediate and secure on-line access to clients’ own data.
- Tele-ordering and EDI – electronic invoicing, payments and credits are available to all clients.
Note: All management information is held in total confidence.
A dedicated and fully trained customer service team is available to deal immediately with clients and customers alike.
We also provide an array of online services, which you can find here.
If you have any questions regarding our Distribution service, we would be happy to answer them. Please click here.